question

Tamas Szucs avatar image
Tamas Szucs asked

Client/ExecuteCloudScript with Azure Function

Hi there,

I have an issue with calling an Azure Function CloudScript. I can list it via CloudScript/ListFunctions, call it via CloudScript/ExecuteFunction APIs, but when I try to call it via the Client api (Client/ExecuteCloudScript) it returns 200 with an Error:

"Error": {
            "Error": "CloudScriptNotFound",
            "Message": "No function named HttpTriggerCSharpTest was found to execute",
            "StackTrace": ""
        }

Do I have to configure it somehow to allow clients to call these functions?

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Client/ExecuteCloudScript is targeted to execute traditional CloudScript functions. CloudScript/ExecuteFunction is targeted for Azure Function, ExecuteFunction is an entity API which can be accessed via player entity tokens, so it can be used on clients. If you develop the client application on Unity, please navigate to [PlayFab Editor Extension] -> [API] to Enable Entity API before you invoke such Entity API methods.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.