question

Deekshith avatar image
Deekshith asked

Use of Azure functions in playfab

For my game , I had a requirement of a common shared data which all users(can be thousands of users) can read and write to. But due to limitations with playfab Title Data. It couldn't be done.

1) Can Azure functions in anyway help me out with this shared data problem?

2) Can a different cloudscript function be triggered from azure function(end of execution of that azure function)?

3) Will there be any database for azure functions to store different data? So that, I can call the azure function from cloudscript and read that data and write that data.

CloudScriptTitle Datadata
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered
  1. Azure functions’ functionality is like Cloud Script but is powered by Azure, and it is a tool mostly for handling logical decisions. To help you fulfill the storage requirement, you may consider use other Azure features, which theoretically can work accompany with Azure functions. You may consult Azure technical support for more information.
  2. Yes, it is possible, simply call Server API ExecuteCloudScript In Azure function.
  3. Please see the answer above.
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.