question

oleksandrtunik avatar image
oleksandrtunik asked

Lost possibility to made request to PlayFab

I have server that take user`s save files from server and when it runs for some time, server lost possibility to make requests to PlayFab
My assumption that it happens because I`m using

PlayFabAuthenticationAPI.GetEntityTokenAsync(new PlayFab.AuthenticationModels.GetEntityTokenRequest());

to get title token with which I can make requests to Load user files
Probably it`s expires but after it I can`t renew it with this function

Do you have information why this happens and how to solve it?

P.S. At this moment I don`t have access to server logs so I can`t tell exactly what happens on server

Player DataentitiesAuthenticationtasks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Entity token, along with session ticket, will be expired after around 24 hours. Hence, I’d suggest you to create a scheduled job on your client side to retrieve the token every few hours.

Otherwise, here is another workaround solution. You may implement classic server API on your server, then implement all the required entity APIs in the Cloud Script so that you can call server API ExecuteCloudScript to handle the job.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.