question

Vitaly avatar image
Vitaly asked

Clan limits

Hello! I would like to make a clan system in my game. But after reading about the limitation of 1000 clan members, I don’t know what to do. I assume that there will be more than 2000 players in my game. I just need to divide my players into 2 clans as in wow. And make a clan treasury. How can I get around the limit of 1000 members and create a treasury for each clan? Please show sample scripts if possible. Because I do not really understand the documentation :) Thank you!

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Vitaly avatar image Vitaly commented ·

I use Unity if it important

0 Likes 0 ·

And how i can create a clan statistic? Is this feature already available?

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Vitaly commented ·

You mean creating a statistic for the group entity? In that case, it's not available to the general public yet: Classic Leaderboards Vs. Leaderboards v2

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Segmentation would be more convenient to separate two groups of players, however, I do need more info about the features you want to implement. Would you please describe the clan and the treasury feature of your game with more details, like how players interact with it, what functionalities does it have, etc. so that we can provide a better suggestion.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Players must have their own internal score, and the ability to transfer points between teammates. And each clan should have a leaderboard. And the total value of the clan should be displayed as the sum of all members points

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Vitaly commented ·

How are points generated?

0 Likes 0 ·
Vitaly avatar image Vitaly Citrus Yan commented ·

by purchasing with Unity IAP

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.