question

hyluss avatar image
hyluss asked

Can not select Studio in Unity EdEx

I have created a PlayFab account, studio with a title and then installed PlayFab Unity SDK through Editor Extensions.

When i try select my created studio in PlayFabEdEx it always been replaced by _OVERRIDE_.

After some tries I reinstalled sdk and editor extension but didn't resolve my problem.

Furthermore, I created another account, studio and game but situation are still the same.

I tried creare account through editor extension but also using Microsoft account.

When I create next studio and click Refresh button in PlayFabEx do nothing except showing green line above.

Console is empty - 0 debug logs/warnings/errors.

sdksAccount ManagementTitle Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
hyluss avatar image
hyluss answered

I have solution: Login not using Microsoft account.

It's weird but works. When i login via microsoft account a problem described above occure but if I login with traditional manner my studio and titles manager is blank. Then created title/studio is synchronized with editor extension.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

The PlayFab account with a studio that created through Unity PlayFab Extension won’t contain a title. An empty studio is a reason why Studio can’t be selected in the PlayFabEdEx.

Besides, Unity PlayFab Extension currently supports creating or logging in the traditional accounts only. Even if you use the same Microsoft account email, original PlayFab user authentication and Sign in with Microsoft authentication won’t log in to the same user. They will be two users that can’t directly share one studio. The above content is the possible reason that led you to your current conclusion.

You need to add the AAD Authentication(Sign in with Microsoft authentication) user to the traditional user’s studio to let them share the management of the studio. Please follow the steps in this Doc Azure Active Directory Authentication for Playfab Game Manager.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.