question

Gabriel Cerra avatar image
Gabriel Cerra asked

Create multiple users at once

Hi!

With this virus stuff I want to port a kid's camp activities to a digital WebGL game.
I'm going to create the users manually, which are quite a few. So, I want to know if there is any way to create a lot of users from a list with a .csv or a cloud script or something.

My work around will be to create an auto user generator on Unity but prefer the server side work for this :)
Thank you!!

Account Managementgame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Currently, there are no APIs analogous to RegisterPlayFabUser/ LoginWith_xxx (used for account creation) in the server API set except the LoginWithServerCustomId, LoginWithXbox and LoginWithXboxId API, however, from my perspective, they may not fit your current use case. Therefore, you'll need to do it from the client side using a user generator, please also note that you should also control the API request rate – this prevents your title from being throttled.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gabriel Cerra avatar image Gabriel Cerra commented ·

Yes, not to create all at once from the server was my biggest concern, I will do it in small chunks of users.

Thank you so much!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.