question

YOUSEF ALYOUSEF avatar image
YOUSEF ALYOUSEF asked

I don't understand how priceing work in playfab

Hi,

This my first time making a game and I want to use some Playfab features like login leaderboard

But I don't understand how pricing work for free tire I did my researcher and found some conflicting information

some say its free but after 1000 monthly active users you have to go for paid plan some say there is no limit

Is there any limit for the free tier in 2020? Can I make login and leaderboard with free tire?

Thank you.

Leaderboards and Statisticsandroid
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

The current pricing model is shown in our pricing page: https://playfab.com/pricing/.

In this model, the Essentials ("free") tier has access to all the core API functionality, including authentication and statistics (login and leaderboard). It is not limited by MAU.

If you choose to use one of the paid tiers, they are free until you hit 1,000 MAU, at which point their minimum monthly costs start.

Note that consumption-based services, like custom game server hosting and CDN usage, are not included in the MAU-based pricing. They are charged separately at the stated rates, as they are potentially unbounded in use per player.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.