question

KeitaTomiyasu avatar image
KeitaTomiyasu asked

How to GooglePurchase. Is not fake.

I test my App with Android.

but, result's all fake.

i setting IAP product ID "gem1" on Unity.

i setting Playfab Store "gem1" on Playfab Game Manager.

i setting Developer Console "gem1".

i understand, emuration cant test.

and, my machine cant test.

but, doc written not fake.

https://docs.microsoft.com/ja-jp/gaming/playfab/features/commerce/economy/getting-started-with-unity-iap-android

Do I need any other settings?

unity3d
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

KeitaTomiyasu avatar image KeitaTomiyasu commented ·

GooglePurchase Log:

GooglePurchase:{"Store": "fake"、 "TransactionID": "bd241c77-62ae-4f25-bc3d-501bb1fcb3b8"、 "Payload": "{\" this \ ":\"は偽の領収書です "\"} "}

PlayfabError:

/ Client / ValidateGooglePlayPurchase:無効な入力パラメーターReceiptJson:ReceiptJsonフィールドは必須です。署名:署名フィールドは必須です。

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

The example in this doc is also a “fake” IAP purchase, the application is uploaded as Beta/Alpha builds. This section Testing shows a test purchase under the sandbox mode which would receive a fake receipt. The fake receipt can also be validated by PlayFab. The reason that caused the error should be something else. In your case, the ReceiptJson and Signature fields need to be added in the request body and assigned. They are the required fields for the API Validate Google Play Purchase. Please refer to the example code in the section Setting up a client application, check your code again.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.