question

Philipp Bondarev avatar image
Philipp Bondarev asked

Is it possible to convert Playfab JSON Object to custom struct in the UE4 Blueprint?

In the C++ code I'm able to create struct to describe my json data stored in the playfab. Then, when I receive UserData, I just use FJsonObjectConverter to transform JSON to my struct. My question is about how to do the same thing but in the Blueprint? If Struct is simple, there is no problem to retrive it by `GetField` mechanism, but if struct is complicated with nested structs and arrays of structs it turned into BP spagetti hell. I don't beleive that nobodys care about it.

unreal
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

PlayFab Unreal blueprint plugin does not contain such BP functions which can directly convert the custom JSON Object to Struct, developers need to implement it on their own or search for the corresponding third-party BP plugins in the Unreal Marketplace.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.