question

mark@jensentune.dk avatar image
mark@jensentune.dk asked

My internet is blocking the connection to Playfab,My internet is blocking my connection to PlayFab

I just bought Dungeon Defenders Awakened and when i launch the game it closes in about 20 seconds. I have contacted their support and they say that my internet or pc in blocking the connection to PlayFab. Any suggestions or help?

I just bought Dungeon Defenders Awakened and i can only be in it for about 20 seconds until it crashes. I have contacted their support and they say that my internet or pc is blocking my connection to PlayFab. Any suggestions?

support
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

This community forum provides technical support for the developers. PlayFab core server is located at Oregon, USA and the client Internet connection quality depends on your ISP and geographical location. If the developers wonder whether PlayFab can provide service on a specific region, they need to consult us. Other than that, there is barely anything we can do to help you. If it is caused by the region or location, you may consider use VPN service.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.