question

nicolasballester avatar image
nicolasballester asked

Get data of users from a ticket

Hi there,

I'm trying to do a matchmaking screen, i create a ticket from the player and i can connect with another player and it found a match, so the game starts.

But i want to know how to get data from the users, before the match starts. So i can put a load screen with the name, avatar and level of the users which are going to play, before the match starts.

As far as i saw, i call the ticket to get info about it, and there are 2 fields usefull, members and members to match with. I can pick an enitity structure here which contains a playfabId, but its the title playfabid, which i cannot use to get data of players.

Because to make a GetAccountInfo, i need: email/playfabID(master)/titleDisplayname/username which i dont have on the ticket member struct.

Is there a way to get in any way... that info from the users during the Queue? Or i have to wait until the match starts?

Player DataMatchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Currently, for the classic API calls, PlayFab ID(master player account ID) is required in the request. You may consider calling an additional API like GetProfile/GetProfiles to retrieve the PlayFab ID.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nicolasballester avatar image nicolasballester commented ·

Thank you buddy, that do the magic

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.