question

Dale Strickler avatar image
Dale Strickler asked

Looking for instructions to setup GIT submodes of PlayFab into Unity project.

Maybe there is nothing out there - I am not finding it. I would like clean simple instructions on pulling the PlayFab Unity SDK and Editor extensions into my Unity project as GIT submodules. I have never used GIT submodules so I have a lot of learning curve. I would live a simple step by step how-to guide to just do it. When I find the time to figure it out I can post my solution here, but it has been hard to find the time to work on it. :-)

unity3dsdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Currently, there are no tutorials on implementing git submodules with PlayFab Unity SDK in the community or documentation website. Thanks for your enthusiasm, and we are looking forward to your sharings.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dale Strickler avatar image Dale Strickler commented ·

Ok, I spent a couple of hours on this and without the PlayFab repos set up with this in mind will not work. If anyone there is interesting in restructuring the PlayFab repos it would not be a lot of work but I am going to write it all out unless you all ask. :-)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.