question

Dan Wilson avatar image
Dan Wilson asked

Event archive to azure?

As I understand it, this is a feature that is still in preview? And that I need to contact support to get this enabled? We contacted PF about a year ago to get this as a test setup, but it never happened, and We need to start pulling data out so we can test our new analytics software. Does this need to be per title or per account? We have several titles we need to pull data from. Unfortunately I don't have access/authority to do things that require $$$, but still need to get this working, normally I would just use the built in functionality to dump it into S3, but our shop is Azure only, so if there is something I can do to get the data into blob storage or some other way to get it into our azure account that would be greatly appreciated.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

You can request access by opening a ticket with our support team via the Contact Us tab in the PlayFab Game Manager if you are in our Indie, Pro, and Enterprise tiers. And, please also provide the biz requirement of yours so that the product team can adjust their plan to better process your request:)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.