question

Yusuf Demir avatar image
Yusuf Demir asked

Getting Group Members With Their User Data

Hi. I am making a Clan system. I want to get clan(group) members with their Player Data. Not only members, the same goes for group invitations. ListGroupMembers and ListGroupInvitations is giving me only members entity key. I don't know how to get members user data from their entity key. And there can also be 100 of member in the group, so I think I should be able to take user data of users in bulk. I will be happy if anyone helps. Thanks.

Player Datadata
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

PlayFab does not natively support attach the player data when requesting group member list. But Player Master Account EntityId is this player’s PlayFabId, it can be used in any PlayFab classic API that requires the PlayFabId, such as GetUserData which can be used to retrieve the specific player data which is readable and writable by the client. So you can request the corresponding player data by calling such API. Besides, because of iterating across all of the group members and querying for data would incur high data costs. We would recommend adding the group members’ “detail pages” to display the user data separately or using other measures to avoid the one-time bulk requests.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.