question

Nicholas avatar image
Nicholas asked

Xsolla Token Params (GetPaymentToken)

I would like to specify some of the parameters that are available to the GetToken request in Xsolla (wrapped by PlayFab's GetPaymentToken). In particular I'd like to set the paystation UI to the dark theme.

https://developers.xsolla.com/recipes/pay-station/pay-station-customization/#recipes_how_to_get_it

If I was able to pass along data to the token request, I could specify this and other settings that I'd be interested in. Is this possible somehow?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sorry, we do not support the optional parameters in the call to get the Xsolla token. You would need to either make the call directly using a service you set up (or in an Azure Function, for example), or else use the Xsolla Simple Payment system with the full StartPurchase flow, so that you can have a completely custom interface in your title.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nicholas avatar image Nicholas commented ·

Ah okay, so it's fine if I get the token directly from Xsolla? I was worried that it could mess something up in the integration internally

0 Likes 0 ·
Nicholas avatar image Nicholas Nicholas commented ·

I assume I'd just pass the user's playfab ID and email for the get token request?

0 Likes 0 ·
Nicholas avatar image Nicholas Nicholas commented ·

I did a test purchase directly with Xsolla and the purchased item did not appear in my account - despite seeing it associated with the correct PlayFab ID in Xsolla's purchase history

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.