question

wangying avatar image
wangying asked

start server problem

when i select only one region and Min free slots is 1, Max instances per host is 10, playfab start two instances for me

Matchmaking
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wangying avatar image wangying commented ·

only when region is Japan and Singapore, when region is USCentral, it is ok.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Would you please share your title id and describe your case with more details, like the basic flow of your implementation, which APIs are used? And, It would also be helpful that you can provide some reproduction steps for us to investigate, thanks.

5 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

wangying avatar image wangying commented ·

my title id is EF15, and in REGIONS i select Japan or Singapore, and SAVE BUILD, then in SERVERS playfab start two instances for me. but now after two hours, it becomes normal. one of the two instances have been removed automatically.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan wangying commented ·

Actually, I also see the issue that PlayFab starts two instance happens to USCenteral too, please take a look at these two events, event ids are:

1ed8614aef804ded95ae948e33547c4d

8cbf778ce24449629320ea1d4c99d4f0

Would you please take a look and help us confirm that this issue happens to all the regions so we can further investigate?

0 Likes 0 ·
wangying avatar image wangying Citrus Yan commented ·

yes, when i select Japan/Singapore/USCentral, it will start 2 same aws instance, but due to my online task, i cannot test for selecting all regions. Now, can you tell me the reason why starting 2 instance

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Tom avatar image
Tom answered

This issue is now also occurring for me, Title Id: C91CE, Region: Australia.

1 comment
10 |1200

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Are you still having this issue? If so, please ask a new question so that we can better handle your case.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.