question

A A avatar image
A A asked

How can I convert the timezone in PlayFab?

There is an option in PlayFab to get the date when the account was created. But the time is automatically set to the UTC + 0 standard time in Greenwhich. Is there an option to convert this time automatically to the current timezone? If not, is it possible to integrate this in PlayFab???

I know it's a small thing but I just want to know if there is an option :)

Thank you already in advance!!!

Player Dataapisunity3dsdksAccount Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

If you mean the player accounts’ created time shown in the GameManager, you can click your profile picture in the upper right corner of the GameManager, then click [My profile] to navigate to the corresponding page to set the Time zone of your PlayFab developer accounts. If you mean the player accounts’ created time shown in the response of API requests, it will be the server’s UTC time, developers need to convert it by themselves. For example, C# developers can refer to the doc Converting times between time zones.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

A A avatar image A A commented ·

I mean the player accounts' created time shown in the response of the API request. But it doesn't matter, I'll leave it like this and I'll maybe modify it later ... Anyways thank you very much for your answer.
Have a nice day!

2 Likes 2 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.