question

paul-tanaskov avatar image
paul-tanaskov asked

dedicated server being hosted regardless of Playfab server2.0 and CreateServerBackfillTicket

I would like to use your matchmaking without server2.0 service (because of my own dedicated servers' hosting). The main problem is in getting an Entity of type "title" on my server via PythonSDK, because of CreateServerBackfillTicket required it.

Could you, please, explain to me how to authenticate in PlayFab from my server app to get Entity with type "title"?

Matchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

I don’t see CreateServerBackfillTicket requires Title Entity (EntityKey), do you mean Title’s EntityToken instead? In that case, to get your title’s EntityToken, you can call GetEntityToken with the X-SecretKey header, the X-SecretKey field should be filled with your title’s SecretKey.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.