question

Kim Strasser avatar image
Kim Strasser asked

How can I adjust the limits of my title?

I get this error message:

"EventName": "title_exceeded_limit",
    "LimitId": "PlayStream:TriggeredActionCloudScriptExecutionAPIRequestsIssued",
    "LimitDisplayName": "Number of PlayFab API requests made from a CloudScript function called by an action trigger.",
    "Unit": "Count",
    "LimitValue": 3,
    "Value": 4,
    "AssociatedEntities": {
        "player": [
            "C30AD4505A3C3388"
        ]
    },
    "Details": {
        "Function": "GrantLeaderboardRewardsToAllPlayers"
    },

And I get another error message when I want to create a new rule in Game Manager:

Title is over the limit of 3 for ActionTriggerCount. No more can be created until some are deleted.

In addition, my current Cloud Script usage is: 105,609 bytes / 50,000 bytes.

And in the future I will need more than 25 statistic names for leaderboards and more than 5 tags per player.

How can I adjust the limits of my title? Is it necessary that I change from Essentials(free) to Indie Studio($99/mo)?

My game is still in development and I'm using my PlayFab account only for testing.

limits
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Yes, the paid tiers all provide higher limits (https://community.playfab.com/questions/13455/limits-for-pro-tier.html) - that's specifically how you would enable those for your titles.

But I should highlight that in the Indie and Pro tiers, you do not pay the $99/$299 monthly minimum until you are at or over 1,000 MAU.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.