question

Luis Saenz avatar image
Luis Saenz asked

cloud script handlers

I've been looking for documentation regarding the keywords in cloudscript (entity, server, currentPlayerId, etc) without success besides the Server API. Is there any documentation specifying the available keywords in cloudscrpt and which api functions they expose?

CloudScriptdocumentation
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Jordan avatar image
Jordan answered

Hi @Luis Saenz. Right now our documentation regarding CloudScript is all located in the CloudScript Server API Reference that you mentioned, and our CloudScript Tutorials.

I can tell you that we are always improving our documentation, and can confirm this specific area has been mentioned.

I want to also make sure you are aware of the new Azure Functions integration in the CloudScript menu. This is a powerful tool that you can use in place of old CloudScript, and allows for more flexibility (for instance more supported languages, like C#).

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Luis Saenz avatar image Luis Saenz commented ·

@Jordan thank you for the info. Regarding tutorial, the only keyword, we are using, I was not able to is `entity` which exposes some groups apis but sets the title's entity as the one executing the call. Is there any documentation on what apis are exposed via `entity`?

Regardless Azure Functions, it is definitely a welcome feature, but we won't be evaluating it until our next title

0 Likes 0 ·
Jordan avatar image Jordan ♦ Luis Saenz commented ·

There isn't quite a comprehensive list available yet for entity. There is some useful information in the Intermediate Overview section, but it doesn't list entity for CloudScript.

Though as I said, we are always improving! Thanks for your patience, and we appreciate your feedback.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.