question

davitmkrtchyan96 avatar image
davitmkrtchyan96 asked

A bug in Dashboard.

https://i.imgur.com/XVceix1.png

Can't delete Title IDs that were made for testing purposes. In the dashboard it just shows an infinite loading icon, and this state remains for months.

Please check the issue and manually remove my Title Ids.

P.S. I've tried to contact via private email, but all I get is something like "We don't support free tier users .."

Title Datadata
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Jordan avatar image
Jordan answered

Hi @davitmkrtchyan96,

Were you removed as admin role from My Game Studio, or is it possible for you to be admin again? I ask because I don't see the 3 settings dots next to "essentials tier" (like there is in BB Studio), which seems like maybe a role change happened during the deletion process.

I was able to confirm that there are 0 players and no data associated with both of the pending titles.

Thanks for the info and I'll continue investigating in the meantime.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

davitmkrtchyan96 avatar image davitmkrtchyan96 commented ·

Hi, @Jordan.

I was and I still am the one and only admin for all titles and all studios on my account.

There were no role changes performed.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jordan avatar image Jordan ♦ davitmkrtchyan96 commented ·

Thank you. This does appear to be a bug, and I am submitting a report for the team to take a look and get those deleted for you.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.