question

roger.olier@gmail.com avatar image
roger.olier@gmail.com asked

Unicorn Battle exceed limits

Hi!

First of all thanks for the amazing Unicorn Battle example project.

The problem is that I can not create the backend clone because it exceeds some of the limits of the project.

See the PreviousUploadLog.txt

Setting Destination TitleId to:**** Setting DeveloperSecretKey to:*********** Uploading Title Data Keys & Values... Uploading: Achievements Achievements Uploaded. Uploading: CharacterLevelRamp CharacterLevelRamp Uploaded. Uploading: Classes Classes Uploaded. Uploading: CommunityWebsite CommunityWebsite Uploaded. Uploading: DefaultBossCreeps DefaultBossCreeps Uploaded. Uploading: DefaultCreeps DefaultCreeps Uploaded. Uploading: DefaultHeroEncounters DefaultHeroEncounters Uploaded. Uploading: DefaultMegaCreeps DefaultMegaCreeps Uploaded. Uploading: DefaultRareCreeps DefaultRareCreeps Uploaded. Uploading: DefaultStoreEncounters DefaultStoreEncounters Uploaded. Uploading: Events Events Uploaded. Uploading: Levels An error occured during: TitleData Upload: Levels [DataLengthExceeded] -- DataLengthExceeded: Uploading: MinimumInterstitialWait MinimumInterstitialWait Uploaded. Uploading: Offers Offers Uploaded. Uploading: Sales Sales Uploaded. Uploading: Spells Spells Uploaded. Uploading: StandardStores StandardStores Uploaded. Uploading: StartingCharacterSlots StartingCharacterSlots Uploaded. Uploading Virtual Currency Settings... An error occured during: VC Upload Error: [InvalidParams] -- Invalid input parameters: System.String[] An unexpected error occurred: Failed to upload Economy Data. UB_Uploader.exe ended with errors. See PreviousUploadLog.txt for details

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Zac Bragg avatar image
Zac Bragg Deactivated answered

Hello All,

Thanks for checking out our Unicorn Battle Sample; and sorry about the issue you ran into. We have adjusted what we allow for valid VC names. While this does not affect previously existing games, it does affect new ones.

I pushed a new UB & UB_uploader build to the repository under a secondary branch. Let me know if this fixes your issues, and I will make the merge into master.

Happy Developing!

-z

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

peacefu@gmail.com avatar image peacefu@gmail.com commented ·

It works. After using your fixes, the UB_Uploader can be completed successfully. Thanks a lot!

0 Likes 0 ·
Zac Bragg avatar image Zac Bragg peacefu@gmail.com commented ·

Glad it helped!

0 Likes 0 ·
bda2206@gmail.com avatar image
bda2206@gmail.com answered

is that your secret game API key?

1 comment
10 |1200

roger.olier@gmail.com avatar image roger.olier@gmail.com commented ·

I modified the values, thanks. With all is a project created only to test the example

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Hi all - we're making a few quick changes to provide for some elements of Unicorn Battle. We'll update here shortly, when everything has been fully tested and deployed.

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Okay, you should now be able to run Unicorn Battle in your own Title ID. Feel free to try it out, and let us know if you run into any issues.

10 |1200

peacefu@gmail.com avatar image
peacefu@gmail.com answered

Hi!

I encountered problem when trying outpreviousuploadlog.txt the Unicorn Battle example project.

I cannot create the backend clone due to the following error:

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Uploading Virtual Currency Settings... An error occured during: VC Upload Error: [1236] -- Invalid virtual currency code: An unexpected error occurred: Failed to upload Economy Data. UB_Uploader.exe ended with errors. See PreviousUploadLog.txt for details

---------------------------------------------------------------------

See the PreviousUploadLog.txt

Please advise. Thanks.

Peace Fu

10 |1200

jrDev avatar image
jrDev answered

Hey guys,

This still throws the same error when it gets to VC settings.

Any ideas?

NVM: I went into the bin/Release folder and found the Uploader that worked.

Thanks,

jrDev

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.