question

Nicholas avatar image
Nicholas asked

Xsolla Install gives 500 error,Xsolla Addon Install 500

I'm trying to setup the Xsolla integration and a basic install setup returns 500 - Internal Server Error.

Any ideas?

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

Could you have any detailed error messages? In which step did you get this error? Have you received some Xsolla Customer Service emails? Generally, after we write the correct information in the PlayFab Xsolla Add-on page, then click the [Install Xsolla] button, we will receive the supports emails which are from PlayFab and Xsolla, we can manually reply the Xsolla email for supports to complete next steps.

0 Likes 0 ·
Nicholas avatar image Nicholas Sarah Zhang commented ·

There was no detailed error message, unfortunately. I did receive an email, but it was this:

"You have reached the legacy PlayFab developer support inbox.

We have moved all support ticket submissions to the Help > "Contact Us" page in the PlayFab Game Manager. You can read more in our blog: https://blog.playfab.com/blog/playfab-support-overview

This inbox is no longer being actively monitored. To avoid significant delays in support, please use one of the recommended support options."

0 Likes 0 ·
Nicholas avatar image Nicholas Nicholas commented ·

Note: I removed my info from this screenshot, but it was submitted during the request

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

It's because the activation wasn't completed on our side yet. It has been now (as long as you do not reply to the email that was just sent via our legacy ticket system), so you should be good to go.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Nicholas avatar image Nicholas commented ·

Unfortunately it still shows up as "Inactive, not installed" and trying to install results in the same error.

0 Likes 0 ·
Nicholas avatar image Nicholas Nicholas commented ·

I just saw the emails, I'll follow up with Xsolla

0 Likes 0 ·
Nicholas avatar image Nicholas commented ·

You need to set this as your webhook handler in Xsolla first:

https://[titleId].playfabapi.com/ThirdPartyPayments/XsollaConfirm

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.