question

yuri avatar image
yuri asked

no way to opt out of notifications?,No way to opt out of the emails?

I keep getting notification emails that do not have a working unsubscribe link -- The link to manage my email settings https://developer.playfab.com/en-us/{SOME_ID_HERE}/settings/email is leading to a 404 page. Also i did not find any opt out option in my account.

Just wanted to remind that sending push notifications without a proper unsubscribe link is against all the possible web ethics, and in some countries is illegal.

I keep getting notifications on my email, the unsubscribe links do not work - pointing to 404 page, and i did not find any way to opt out in my account.

I just want to remind that sending emails without an option to unsubscribe is against all ethics in the modern web and in some countries it is illegal.

Account ManagementPush Notifications
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

All email notifications are sent to the email addresses specified in your title. This is controlled via the email settings page, which you can get to by going to the title settings (click the gear next to the title name in the upper left), and then clicking email preferences.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Max Pixel avatar image Max Pixel commented ·

Same here. No such "email preferences". I'm going to just have to add the relevant subject lines to my spam filter, I guess.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Max Pixel commented ·
@Max Pixel

Email Preference is in Title Settings instead of Studio Settings.

0 Likes 0 ·
yuri avatar image
yuri answered

@Brendan I'm really sorry, but i don't see a way to get to this page:

Upper left logo sign just refreshes this current page, My profile on the upper right menu doesn't have this option. Any of the menus of the studios can only change studios options.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.