question

Dale Strickler avatar image
Dale Strickler asked

Diagram of the Unity PlayFab Data models

I would love a graphical view of the LoginResult data model mainly. It as attributes it gets from is base PlayFabLoginResultCommon, and from several aggregates the biggest being GetPlayerCombinedInforResultPayload, which has a bunch of aggregates. etc...

I would love an EDR or a UML class diagram or even an indexed table that so if I was looking for say display name I could very quickly see where it was in the data model.

I have done some searching but I get a lot of search noise about storing game data, which not what I am looking for. I have been working on a C# to PlantUML awk script but it is not really effective yet, though it is a pretty solid first cut.

unity3d
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

For more information on PlayFab data models, you can navigate to PlayFab API references to search the corresponding API. Besides, external REST API testing tools (like Postman) will be a convenient way to check requests' and responses' structure from PlayFab API. You can get Postman SDK and a quick start on this page.

Also, if you want a solution of checking C#/Unity SDK’s Class diagram. You can consider Visual Studio built-in Class Designer. After you installed it in Visual Studio, you can [View Class Diagram] in VS. You can check the documentation Design and view classes and types with Class Designer for more info. If you plan to use it, you can feel free to search the keywords in the search engine for how to get a class diagram in Visual Studio.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Dale Strickler avatar image
Dale Strickler answered

I have done the API reference. I was more interested in the C# Unity layout. I use Rider instead of Visual Studio. The Mac Visual Studio was not as nice as other stuff in Rider. BUT! Rieder does not have class diagramming - yet, there are a lot of requests. I have been working on an AWK script to convert C# to PlantUML. It still needs some significant work.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.