question

looss-5 avatar image
looss-5 asked

An error occurred while loading data from the server. ?,hi , i'm new to playfab , i've create a new game and was trying to add in photon but i keep getting this error below...

hi i was trying to add in photon from the add on tab but keep getting this error below , did i do anything wrong>?

"An error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate."

An error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate.

Partner Add-onsgame manager
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Thanks for calling this out. The issue we were experiencing has been resolved, and all Add-ons are once again available for installation.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We are currently experiencing an issue which is impacting activation of some add-ons in the marketplace. Apologies for any confusion - please bear with us as we work to correct this issue. As soon as this has been resolved, we'll update this thread.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.