question

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image
Ozan Yilmaz asked

Where do reports go in Playfab?

Hello everyone,

There is an interface in my game to report players. To test this, I just sent a form to Playfab by using "ReportPlayer" API from the client side. Where/how can I see all the reports?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

The event named player_reported_as_abusive will be generated after API ReportPlayer is called by clients. You can review them in Daily Abuse Reports history report. Besides, since it is generated as the form of PlayStream Events, you can review it in either Event History or Explorer for a specific time span. We highly recommend you to use the new feature Data Explorer(which is tab next to Event History) for query because via Kusto language, you can craft your own advanced query request for different requirements.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image Ozan Yilmaz commented ·

Thank you for the answer. I found the reports.

Data Explorer looks a bit complicated but I'll try it :)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.