question

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image
Ozan Yilmaz asked

Can I Cancel/Terminate Indie Tier At Any Time?

Hello everyone,

Before launching our game, we are thinking of buying Indie tier; however, I was wondering if we can cancel the tier at any time? Let's say the game didn't make enough money to maintain itself. Do we have to pay for the tier every month even though the game is not online anymore?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Firstly you can check PlayFab pricing page for Frequently Asked Questions about PlayFab Pricing. If you want to move up to the Indie tier, for higher limits, or the Professional tier, for private support and a Service Level Agreement (SLA), PlayFab is free until you get to 1,000 Monthly Active Users (MAU).

>> I was wondering if we can cancel the tier at any time?

As far as I know, on a monthly basis, you can cancel the tier at any time. PlayFab does not provide self-help canceling channel, so you need to contact our billing team on the contact page to cancel the tier. For more advanced billing questions, please navigate to the contact page for help. The answer is subject to the response of the billing team.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image Ozan Yilmaz commented ·

Thank you for the answer

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.