question

Kim Strasser avatar image
Kim Strasser asked

Who spent the most real money and virtual currency in my titles shop?

I want to make a list with the total amount of real money or the total amount of virtual currency that players have spent in my titles shop. Is it possible to get somehow a top hundred list of all the players? The player that spent the most real money or virtual currency should be on top of the list.

Does PlayFab automatically count the total amount of real money and virtual currency that a player has spent in the titles shop?

In-Game Economy
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

You may review the daily and monthly top spender here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/analytics/reports/daily-and-monthly-top-spender-report.

If you want to review VTD for the whole time, basically there are 2 work around solutions for this scenario.

• Segmentation. You can set up multiple filters to categorize the players who have VTD larger than a specific number. However, this method cannot get “top hundred list of all the players” like a leaderboard.
  • You can also define a leaderboard to mark the VTD for players. After purchase is confirmed, Cloud Script needs to update the statistics for the player. This method can help you locate top players easily.
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Kim Strasser avatar image Kim Strasser commented ·

Thanx. I created a leaderboard to store the total amount of real money/virtual currency that a player has spent.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.