question

Pat avatar image
Pat asked

Photon Chat and Playfab

I am looking to add Photon Chat to my project and I am running in a few problems. I want to be able to use the character's name as the username that the gets passed to the other clients. The character's name gets set after the login and chooses the character that the player wants to play.

This is the Error I am getting before it disconnects from the chat service: INFO: OperationResponse 230: ReturnCode: 32755 (Failed to parse token from request). Parameters: {} on: ns.exitgames.com:5058

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Hamza Lazaar avatar image
Hamza Lazaar answered
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

This is a fairly common issue you can run into - to debug it, we'll need to know what the OperationResponse.DebugMessage is for the error (https://doc.photonengine.com/en/realtime/current/reference/custom-authentication#troubleshooting). Also, what Title ID are you using, and can you confirm that you're using the Photon Chat App ID from the Add-ons Marketplace tab?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.