question

Chloe Roumagere avatar image
Chloe Roumagere asked

I can't check the Playfab roles boxes

Hi,

I just registered and when I would like to check the boxes of the dashboard for the Admin or other users ( economy, players, content, add-ons etc)... I cannot check them.

Neither, I cannot change the name of the Admin. It remains Admin.

In addition, my teammate does not have access to the studio Playfab and it asks him to create a new account / game?

Any idea how I can fix this?

Thank you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered
  • For accounts in Admin role, there is no need to check Dashboard option because Admin Role already has the full permission of accessing the title.
  • You need to send invitation mail to add another accounts to your title. You can send the invitation to any email accounts, but eventually, they will need to create a PlayFab account to access your title.

To send the invitation:

Click Users and click “Add USER” button at right top corner of the page. Then set target email address and assign roles.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.