question

Wesley Lord avatar image
Wesley Lord asked

I am unable to join my studio's project despite using the invite link,I was not able to join my studio properly instead I signed up and create projects I do not need.

Hello I am new to PlayFab,

I received an invite to join Booster Play to work on my project, but now that I have logged in I cannot appear to find and/or join our studio.

I know there is a time limit to use the email link but I do not think I missed it.

What can I do?

Hello,

I got an invite email by my friend at Booster Play, but I may have registered outside of the time window.

I am not certain if this is the error but I am certain that ether my invite did not work or I have failed to find a studio that I should have joined.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Wesley Lord avatar image Wesley Lord commented ·

Goodness!

I do not know how this happened but I truly apologize. I hope that the problem is still clear as I believe the solution should be simple.

Once again, as is apparent, I am new to this.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

You can ask the admin of Booster Play to send you a new invitation email. Once you receive the new invitation email, you can join the studio with the new link.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Wesley Lord avatar image Wesley Lord commented ·

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.