question

Sergey Orlov avatar image
Sergey Orlov asked

Does PlayFab LuaSDK (Corona or Defold) support Entity programming model?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

It is supported, please refer to the Lua SDK GitHub repository on https://github.com/PlayFab/LuaSdk. The SDK is updated via SDK generator and should be up-to-date after the last commit.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sergey Orlov avatar image Sergey Orlov commented ·

Thank you for answer. But I tried to access the Entity API in my Corona test project and it failed. It seems that this is because the plugin for Corona is a bit outdated and allows you to access only the classic API. Is that right?

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Sergey Orlov commented ·

Yes, I have noticed that the last update of Corona SDK is Apr 03 2018, and the SDK should be out-dated. I am not familar with Lua but it seems you need to use the SDK from the GitHub instead of plugin on MarketPlace. I will also inform the team about the out-of-date plugin on Corona. Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.