question

Irina Fikhgendler avatar image
Irina Fikhgendler asked

Can I receive segments structure ? Not only name, Id and AB parent Id

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Irina Fikhgendler avatar image Irina Fikhgendler commented ·

I too will glad to API to create full segment definition include AB and actions

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

It looks like you mean to create and get the SegmentTask. If so, admin API CreateActionsOnPlayersInSegmentTask can be used to create an ActionsOnPlayersInSegment task, which iterates through all players in a segment to execute action, and admin API GetActionsOnPlayersInSegmentTaskInstance can be used to get information about a ActionsOnPlayersInSegment task instance. You can click the link to check the API references.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Irina Fikhgendler avatar image Irina Fikhgendler commented ·

Hi Sarah, thanks, but I need full definition of segment include rules.
I'm very want use PF but I need integrate it with other components of our app, including segmentation.
Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang Irina Fikhgendler commented ·

If you ask the API that can config the Segments with filters and actions and the API that can get the Segments info with its actions, currently, PlayFab doesn't natively provide such API, you can try to add the feature requests of them.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.