question

Eduard Dubinin avatar image
Eduard Dubinin asked

Do not work payment in Steam

Hello. There is a problem with the fact that for some reason, in some cases, when making a payment via Steam, the transaction does not complete. For example, the simplest case is the purchase of ingame currency for real. I initiate the payment, I get the result that everything is OK, but the ingame currency does not change.

In the event history, I see player_paid_for_purchase for every player_started_purchase, but without changing the currency. At the same time, Steam also behaves incorrectly, as it is not called SteamUser.OnMicroTxnAuthorizationResponse. Sometimes tracking these calls works, sometimes not, it happens randomly.

What could be the cause of the problem? Thanks for the answer.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

Could you share your title id, code of your payment implementation (feel free to obfuscate sensitive info) so we can investigate?

Moreover, I think this tutorial may help you troubleshoot this issue: Non-receipt payment processing

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Glad to hear that you solved this issue via a support ticket:)

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.