question

Travis Lange avatar image
Travis Lange asked

Connect Microsoft Account to PlayFab Account

I noticed that when logging into PlayFab, I can now select "Login With Microsoft." That is very convenient. However, when doing it, it logs me into a new account. It does not seem to recognize that the email is the same as my already existing PlayFab account. Is there any way to connect my accounts together so I can "Login With Microsoft" to my already existing PlayFab account?

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Currently, PlayFab doesn’t support linking the Microsoft Accounts with PlayFab Accounts directly. But PlayFab game studio can add another account as an administrator to its users. You can refer to the following steps to add a user to the studio.

1. Navigate to [My Studios and Titles] page, click the […] button on the right of the Studio column, then click the [Users] to navigate the studio’s [Users] page.
    2. Click the [ADD USER] button in the top right corner of the page.
    3. Complete the settings, click [ADD USER] button.
    4. Find the [PlayFab Account Invitation] email in your mailbox, then click [ACCEPT INVITATION] button.

After you complete the above steps, both your two accounts can manage the game as the administrator. In addition, welcome to add a feature request to add the feature of linking Microsoft accounts with PlayFab developer accounts.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Babak avatar image
          Babak answered

Why we don't have this.
          I paid with my playfab account and I want to use the azure cdn but I did not have a microsoft account.
          and if I create a microsoft account to use azure then can play fab recognize my paid?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.