question

Andy Lee avatar image
Andy Lee asked

Custom account recovery email template problem

I trying tutorial to step 5, my email template sent successfully,

but i don't know how to follow step 6. my custom website how to request reset password to PlayFab.

What should I do?

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/engagement/emails/using-email-templates-to-send-an-account-recovery-email

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
JayZuo avatar image
JayZuo answered

How to build the custom website is up to you. You can use any language you'd prefer as PlayFab has lots of SDKs including PHP, C#, Java, Node.js that can be used to build a website.

Normally, your website will have a form for the player to enter a new password. When player fills out the form with a new password and click the "submit" button, you will pass the password and the token in redirect URL to your website's backend. In the backend, you can use ResetPassword method to reset the password.

The example code in our documentation is using C# SDK, you can also do this with any other SDK like PHP or Node.js.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andy Lee avatar image Andy Lee commented ·

I got it. thanks!!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.