question

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image
Ozan Yilmaz asked

Is there a way to get a report/feedback from the players and save somewhere in Playfab?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there is a way to get a report/feedback from a player in the game? For example, A player can report another players for their display names if there the display names include bad words or they can report for cheating etc.

If there is such system, how can I do that? If not, is there a way around to implement this by using the current features?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brandon@uprootstudios.com avatar image
brandon@uprootstudios.com answered

Take a look at the ReportPlayer API documentation for either the Client API or the Server API

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image Ozan Yilmaz commented ·

Thank you for the answer.

How can I see the reports afterwards?

0 Likes 0 ·
brandon@uprootstudios.com avatar image brandon@uprootstudios.com Ozan Yilmaz commented ·

@Ozan Yilmaz If you login and select your game in the Game Manager, you can select Data from the menu bar, then Event History

You can then select the event "player_reported_as_abusive" and see those events and expand the data for them.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.