question

kamyker avatar image
kamyker asked

Leaderboards api usage pricing instead of MAU

In my game everyone can create their map that's uploaded to Steam Workshop. Its' id is used to create leaderboard. I've recently switched to Steam Leaderboards as I get from their service 10,000 of them without any additional cost. It works fine until I reach the limit or try to port game to other platforms..

I wish PlayFab would have something similar to ChilliConnect where pricing is based on api calls instead of MAU. Current pricing doesn't make sense for low traffic leaderboards. For ex. 200 leaderboards with 100k MAU costs less than 1000 leaderboards and 10k MAU.

Leaderboards and Statisticspricingfeedback
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

I'd say this is really more of a feature request - something like "usage based pricing". Could you post this in that Space, so that others can Like it, for help with prioritization?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.