question

kamyker avatar image
kamyker asked

How to set or increase player's VTD (Value To Date)?

As title says

Player Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

VTD cannot be manually granted, and there is no documentation about manual add/reduce. For example, VTD can be added when ConfirmPurchase API is called or a receipt is validated sucessfully via ValidateGooglePlayPurchase during a real-money purchase process, which also means there should be actual transactions happening.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

kamyker avatar image kamyker commented ·

That's not enough. My game is pay to play. I'd like to set starting VTD to the current price of the game. Currently I'm also using Steam validation for iaps which works fine and VTD does increase but codes to redeem iaps are also sold by other provider. I'd like to increase VTD everytime player uses that code.

2 Likes 2 ·
Thiago Lopes Rosa avatar image Thiago Lopes Rosa kamyker commented ·

I also have the same problem, this shouldn't be the accepted answer...

1 Like 1 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ kamyker commented ·

It seems you may use another normal Virtual Currency to store it and update it when transaction is completed or code is redeemed.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.