question

Twin Force avatar image
Twin Force asked

Problem deleting users using Admin API

Hi!

I've been trying to permanently delete a few test users I created when developing a game using DeleteUsers call, from Admin API. The problem I'm facing is that even doing the request from an external REST client or from Playfab's one, users are not getting deleted.

I attach two images where you can see how I'm calling Admin API as well as the response I'm receiving. Everything seems to be ok but users corresponding to the playfabsIDs of the request are still on the dashboard.

Regards!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

When you use the DeleteUsers API call, the user accounts in question are wiped, clearing all data for those users. If you click into any of them, you'll see that all identity information, as well as stats, inventory data, etc., have all been wiped clean. The "shell" account remains in order to prevent any issues with trailing references to the account IDs.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Twin Force avatar image
Twin Force answered

Thanks for your answer @Brendan Vanous. It resolved my issue.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.