question

louiseleal avatar image
louiseleal asked

Indie tier statistics,Statistics Tier

Good afternoon,

I am having a problem with my title because I cannot update more than 25 statistics, and we are paying for the indie tier. In my unity I got this message from playfab API:

Error: PlayFab.ClientModels.ScriptExecutionError

UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)

Pyxis.PlayfabManager:<UpdateStatisticAtServer>b__46_0(ExecuteCloudScriptResult) (at Assets/Pyxis/Scripts/PlayFab/PlayfabManager.cs:344)

PlayFab.Internal.<>c__DisplayClass23_0`1:<_MakeApiCall>b__1() (at Assets/Plugins/PlayFabSdk/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabHTTP.cs:216)

PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabUnityHttp:OnResponse(String, CallRequestContainer) (at Assets/Plugins/PlayFabSdk/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabUnityHttp.cs:246)

PlayFab.Internal.<Post>d__12:MoveNext() (at Assets/Plugins/PlayFabSdk/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabUnityHttp.cs:197)

UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr).

Can you help me ?

Thanks for the attention

Good afternoon,

I am having a problem with my title because I cannot update more than 25 statistics, and we are paying for the Indie tier.

In my unity I got this message from playfab API:

Error: PlayFab.ClientModels.ScriptExecutionError

UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)

Pyxis.PlayfabManager:<UpdateStatisticAtServer>b__46_0(ExecuteCloudScriptResult) (at Assets/Pyxis/Scripts/PlayFab/PlayfabManager.cs:344)

PlayFab.Internal.<>c__DisplayClass23_0`1:<_MakeApiCall>b__1() (at Assets/Plugins/PlayFabSdk/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabHTTP.cs:216)

PlayFab.Internal.PlayFabUnityHttp:OnResponse(String, CallRequestContainer) (at Assets/Plugins/PlayFabSdk/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabUnityHttp.cs:246)

PlayFab.Internal.<Post>d__12:MoveNext() (at Assets/Plugins/PlayFabSdk/Shared/Internal/PlayFabHttp/PlayFabUnityHttp.cs:197)

UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine:InvokeMoveNext(IEnumerator, IntPtr).

Can you help me ?

Thanks for the attention

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hi, may I ask how do you get this error? Do you have any reproduction step? Any source code will be helpful.(Please hide sensitive/personal information)

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
louiseleal avatar image
louiseleal answered

Hi, I discover that my problem was with the cloudScript, so I am now update the statistics directly from the unity project (not through the cloudScirpt), and start working. Thanks for the attention.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.