question

pixunegroup avatar image
pixunegroup asked

Unity: Google Sign In to playfab on iOS

I try to use Google Sign In in Unity/iOS but there is a error to using WebApplication(for use it with Playfab) type in Google Credentials. I Check every where but Can't find any reference for this problem.

how Can I use Unity/iOS Google Sign In with playfab ?!

Authentication
4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hi, May I have your title ID and full callback result for your PlayFab API call?

0 Likes 0 ·
pixunegroup avatar image pixunegroup Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hi,

TitleID:

2822C

but there is no Playfab Result back because when I request google for Token Google say I Can't use WebApplication URL scheme for Ios device.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ pixunegroup commented ·

If you cannot get a valid access token from Google, there are barely things PlayFab can do because the process of login on PlayFab side is simply to make use of Google access token to login. The token is not generated by PlayFab and PlayFab will only do a verification work. I believe you may find dedicated help from Google developer community to solve Web Application URL scheme related issues.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Please refer to this thread: https://community.playfab.com/questions/25148/ios-integrating-playfab-with-google-signin.html. I believe there can be configuration issue in your iOS project. In addition, this documentation from Google may be helpful: https://developers.google.com/identity/sign-in/ios/offline-access.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.