question

Martin avatar image
Martin asked

Errors on CreateMatchmaking Ticket call "The Entities for the creator do not match"

I'm getting a problem when I've set up a matchmaking queue, The queue is called "FFA" and has no rules associated with it, its not set up for server allocation, so no region rule is set up. I call the create matchmaking ticket endpoint by calling:

https://846DB.playfabapi.com/Match/CreateMatchmakingTicket

with the json request:

{ 
	"Creator": { 
		"Entity": {
			"Id": "B3DB3A111A0034D", 
			"Type": "title_player_account", 
			"TypeString": "title_player_account"
 		}
 	}, 
	"GiveUpAfterSeconds": 120, 
	"QueueName": "FFA" 
}

When I submit this request, I get the error:
"The Entities for the creator do not match."
This returns a 2056 MatchmakingUnauthorized error code with.
What is the problem here? How do we solve this?

thanks

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Martin avatar image
Martin answered

Actually, found the solution. I was using the master PlayerId instead of the title player id

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Viktor Kovylin avatar image Viktor Kovylin commented ·

Hello, Martin! How i can to get or generate master PlayerId for my game? I ran into the same problem and couldn't find the masterPlayerId :(
And maybe u know about the json's fields "Type": "title_player_account" and "TypeString": "title_player_account" what is it? Thanks for the help.

0 Likes 0 ·
Martin avatar image Martin Viktor Kovylin commented ·

If you're using the C++ api, when you log in, it should be stored in the PlayFabId field within the result structure

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.