Hi everyone! Some info: my name is Michael, I started working with PlayFab a month ago (cloud scripts, learning Multiplayer 2.0 now) and I came up with a list of questions. I'd appreciate it if you could help me with that. I'm sorry if some of the questions are quite dumb, just want to be sure.
1. What is the way for me to communicate between CloudScript and Multiplayer 2.0 builds?
2. Is communication differs from the case when I'll host my server with an external host provider?
3. I'm a bit confused about what you use for server hosting? It is said that it is Azure but I've found the article where it said that you use AWS EC2. (https://api.playfab.com/docs/tutorials/external-game-servers)
4. If I want to use Multiplayer 2.0 I need to integrate GSDK into my game server. Is it the only option? I'm asking only because GSDK needs .Net 4.6 that makes for me impossible using .Net core which I use for my server app.
5. Do I need to implement GSDK if I will use external hosting for my server in order to be able to communicate with PlayFab CloudScript?
Thank you in advance! I really appreciate any help.