question

Never Rage Dungeons and Dragons avatar image
Never Rage Dungeons and Dragons asked

WHERE IS PLAYSTREAM

I can not find playstream. I really need help ASAP. Where is it... I clicked Players and nothing. I have to click on a specific play to see past playstream data...where is the playstream section that allows clients to interact with PlayFab?

PlayStream
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Jordan avatar image
Jordan answered

PlayStream is used to view events as they happen in real time. You can access the PlayStream Monitor by clicking on Title Overview, then clicking PlayStream Monitor tab.

Event History will allow you to see a list of past events, as well as perform queries. This is located under the Data tab on the left side.

To see a specific player's event history, you may navigate to that player and click on either Playstream or Event History there for more information.

For additional information, please see the documentation on PlayStream.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Never Rage Dungeons and Dragons avatar image Never Rage Dungeons and Dragons commented ·

Thanks you

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.