question

Dominik Geuer avatar image
Dominik Geuer asked

Plugin support for Unreal Engine 4.24

Hello,

as named above, when can we expect support of the PlayFab Plugin for Unreal Engine 4.24 ?

I tested rebuilding the 4.23 and for testing purposes it works, but building with the project launcher doesn't work.

Thank you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Plugin support version updates regularly when Unreal releases a new version, please keep an eye on this github repository for new updates:

https://github.com/PlayFab/UnrealMarketplacePlugin

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

element808 avatar image
element808 answered

A quick workaround, that worked for us, is to change the version in the uproject file to 4.24, then recompile. This allowed us to package our project and dedicated server using 4.24 until an official 4.24 version is released.

10 |1200

Dominik Geuer avatar image
Dominik Geuer answered

Hey, thanks for your reply. As I said, I was able to rebuild the plugin in a 4.24 project, but building in the 4.24 project doesn't work with the 4.23 Plugin. So a 4.24 Plugin version is urgently needed.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.