question

MoonHeonYoung avatar image
MoonHeonYoung asked

unicorn battle build error help

Hello I have imported Unicorn Battle with version 2019.2.10f. https://github.com/PlayFab/UnicornBattle/wiki/1-Unicorn-Battle-Backend-Guide

I have completed all the appropriate settings here.

But when I tried to build,

I got the following error

I don't know what's wrong even after reading the message. Help.

111111.png (114.9 KiB)
2222222222222.png (170.5 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Looking into the first screenshot you provided, look like it’s a issue about Android resource linking failure, and, in the second screenshot you can see this error message:

“Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 6.0”

As a matter of fact, this project was built with iOS and Android targets using Unity 5.3.4f. Since you are using Unity 2019.2.10f, hence I am assuming there may be some incompatibility issues, and, the error message mentioned above also reflects it.

Could you please try building it with Unity 5.3.4f, or fixing the deprecated gradle issue?

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

MoonHeonYoung avatar image MoonHeonYoung commented ·

Thank you for answer.

I tested it all day today.....

2019.2.10f - Unable to build due to gradle version.

5.6.7f1-c # 4.0 version error causes many script errors.

2018.3.7f1-Error inside Playfab socket folder and

AdminModel does not exist inside Playfab in using Playfab.AdminModel;

2017.4.25f1-Same error as 2018 version above.

I can't solve the error.

So the question is,

My solution is to just use version 2019.2.10f,

but not build I only study in the editorMode.

Is this enough to study the UnicornBattle features?

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan MoonHeonYoung commented ·

>>Is this enough to study the UnicornBattle features?

Yes, I believe that's possible, however, it might block you from getting the hands-on experience since you cannot debugg/test some of the features you find interesting. Have you tried build it via Unity 5.3.4f?

0 Likes 0 ·
MoonHeonYoung avatar image MoonHeonYoung Citrus Yan commented ·

Yes, I just tested with that version, but I get an error saying I can't load the dll. Now do not update the Unicorn Battle project anymore?

0 Likes 0 ·
3r3r3r3.png (99.1 KiB)
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.