question

Jia Wei Chan avatar image
Jia Wei Chan asked

Can I develop an application (possibly just on Windows) / saas / software on PlayFab. Gamespark have explicit stated possible.

PlayFab very explicit stated application (related to the game) can be develop with PlayFab. I am develop some workspace management, that keep track customer open application, timer/alarm, various productive stuff on Windows as more integrated to OS feature

At Gamesparks: There is related:

https://www.gamesparks.com/fair-usage-policy/

TOS:

“Licensee Content”
means your games, applications, software or other content that is being integrated with the Licensed Software Platform and made available to the general public.

Could GameSpark update their TOS, My choice is either Firebase/GameSpark/PlayFab now.

It is good enough to be software running on Windows. I am gonna to build a sustainable living first before I can developed for mac.

Thanks.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rob Caplan avatar image
Rob Caplan answered

Hi Jia Wei Chan,

It's not clear to me exactly what you are asking here. If you're asking "can I develop a non-Game with game-like features using PlayFab" then yes you can. There are existing applications running on PlayFab that aren't games.

--Rob

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.