question

Valentin Nikulin avatar image
Valentin Nikulin asked

How can I get statistics for all players?

Hi,

I want to get consolidated file of specific clients activity to analyze it further with machine learning algorythm. Like "usage frequency of module1". Is it possible to store and download such data using playfab?

Player DataLeaderboards and Statistics
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I ask what kind of 'Statistics' (or we may say players' data) you are trying to collect? What does module 1 stand for ? We need more information so that we can help with this request.

0 Likes 0 ·
Valentin Nikulin avatar image Valentin Nikulin Seth Du ♦ commented ·

I'm developing a game in which players can use button "tips" (clicking this button they get specific information which can help them to win the game). I have a method in my game which counts the number of clicks this button. So I would like to collect this information (number of clicks) from all users and download it.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Sorry for the late response. I believe PlayFab cannot handle massive writing on a same data, which means you cannot use a shared resource on PlayFab to count that number. However, there are work around solutions.

Basically it is via PlayStream events and for every click, a custom PlayStream events should be generated so that:

• Count specific PlayStream events in Event Archive
  • Use Webhook feature to redirect the events to an external server you manage
  • Review it in Event History, time span is very limited.
  • Make use of PlayFab Explorer feature, it stores 30 days of data.
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.